Current Job Openings
IT Support Engineer - PHP/Laravel
- As an IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible for
- Development and Setup of WordPress websites.
- Installation, administration and upgradation of WordPress and Moodle plugins.
- Maintenance, administration and upgradation of Moodle installations.
- Administration of AWS and other cloud infrastructure.
- Communication and support with clients.
- Communication and support to the sales team.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or Software Engineering (We will consider candidates without degrees also, but you’ll have to convince us you are worth the time)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Knowledge of PHP, WordPress and Moodle.
- Must have experience in WordPress and Moodle.
- Knowledge of DevOps and networking concepts will be a huge plus.
Salary range per month: ₨ 60,000 - ₨ 70,000